from moveon.org:
Subject: Monday, the Koch Bros, and the doorstep of the LA Times

We thought this message from our friends at Courage Campaign was important
enough to pass along:

Dear MoveOn member,

More than 100,000 people have signed our petition demanding the Tribune Company
keep the L.A. Times out of the hands of the right-wing Koch brothers. Now we're
taking the fight straight to their door.

Can you join Courage Campaign, Daily Kos and MoveOn members at 2 p.m. on
Monday, April 1, at the offices of the Los Angeles Times to deliver your
signatures?

Yes, I'll be there!

We're not only taking to the streets­we're taking to the pages of the Times
itself.

As we make our voices heard in person, an ad paid for by Courage and DailyKos
members opposing the potential sale will be running in the print edition of the
Monday Times. We cannot allow another newspaper version of Fox News to become a
reality.

RSVP and join us on April 1. We will deliver signatures and tell the Los
Angeles Times: "Do not sell a respected, independent newspaper to climate
change deniers, Tea Party funders, and election buyers. We won't stand for
another Fox News."

I wouldn't miss it.

Thanks for all you're doing,

Adam, along with Christian, Aidan, Annie, Anthony, Caitlin, Eddie, Gabe, Jacob
C., Jacob W., Loretta, Michael, Rick, Sarah, and Scottie (the Courage team)

The text above was written by Courage Campaign, not by MoveOn staff, and they
are responsible for the content. It's part of a new effort to pass on critical
updates from other progressive groups. Courage Campaign didn't pay for this­we
never rent or sell the MoveOn.org list. This email was sent through the MoveOn
system, so your personal contact info was kept private. But this event is
organized by Courage Campaign­MoveOn is not a sponsor or funder of the
event­and if you sign up you'll likely get updates directly from them in the
future.

Want to support our work? MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 7
million members­no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our
tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.