Help Fund An Important New Film In Progress Titled:

"SEIZING POWER"

Directed by David Kasper, who along with Barbara Trent,

Produced & Directed Two of the Best Anti-War Documentaries Ever Made:

The Panama Deception - Which Won The Academy Award in 1992:

www.empowermentproject.org/films.html

&

Cover-Up: Behind The Iran-Contra Affair:

www.empowermentproject.org/pages/coverup.html

Seizing Power Trailer

www.indiegogo.com/projects/seizing-power/x/2339795

Seizing Power Launches Crowdfunding Campaign

Sent from David Kasper: me...@empowermentproject.org

I want to let you know about an important documentary film now in process
from the Empowerment Project, called  <http://seizingpower.com/> Seizing
Power,

and ask for your help to get the word out and help raise funds for its
completion.

Seizing Power shows how perpetual warfare is destroying American democracy
and individual rights, and what you can do about it.

Since 9/11, we've been following closely the dramatic changes in how our
government operates.  We're alarmed at the blatant disregard for
constitutional rights,

and the rampant growth in militarism and expansion of state power.  We need
to bring this to public attention and find ways to counter it.

This film will raise public awareness, and help grow a mass movement to to
reverse what is fast becoming an authoritarian and anti-democratic state.

Take a look at our crowdfunding campaign on
<http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/seizing-power/x/2339795> Indiegogo, and
watch the trailer.  If you think this project is important,

help us promote it by sharing the following link with your contacts on
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites:

www.indiegogo.com/projects/seizing-power/x/2339795

Consider making a
<http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/seizing-power/x/2339795> contribution
yourself of $10 or more and we will send you one of our Take Back Your Power
bumper stickers.  See the
<http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/seizing-power/x/2339795> Indiegogo site
for other rewards.

To receive our updates and important news on Facebook, indicate that you
"Like" the Seizing Power
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seizing-Power/176654989148870?ref=hl>
Facebook page.

We can't do this without you.

Funding for independent filmmaking is becoming increasingly difficult to
secure from traditional sources.

We are counting on the success of this crowdfunding effort to get the film
completed and successfully distributed.

If you are concerned about where our country is heading and want to do
something about it, please do what you can and help spread the word.

You can also send a check to:

Empowerment Project

8218 Farrington Mill Road

Chapel Hill, NC 27517