BIG NEWS!

RESTORE THE 4TH

Is Now An OFFICIAL Participant in The Santa Monica 4th of July Parade!

Our Theme Is:

Dissent Is Patriotic: Whistleblowers Are Heroes!

SIGN UP NOW!

We Need Dedicated People to Show Up at 8:00 AM Sharp

On Thursday, July 4th at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium

In Costume: RED, WHITE and BLUE

Bring Whistles & Be Ready To Use Them.

For all those wishing to be in the parade, first PLEASE confirm your
participation so we know to be looking for you.

It will be very important to be on time, as each parade participant will
need to register on-site with parade officials.

Email Mark Lipman at:

escalatepe...@yahoo.com  or: edi...@vagabondbooks.net

www.facebook.com/RestoreTheFourthVenice

ALSO:

The Support Rally is Still Happening at 9:00 AM at Main & Rose in Venice -

for those who can't march in the parade.

Hey All,

Please excuse the recent burst of conflicting information - with the
evolving situation of being officially included in the Santa Monica 4th of
July Parade, we have had to adjust our planning.

The meet up location will now be at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, at
8AM.  Our group will gather at the Chain Reaction statue between Santa
Monica City Hall and the Civic Auditorium.

For all those wishing to be in the parade, first PLEASE confirm your
participation so we know to be looking for you.  It will be very important
to be on time, as each parade participant will need to register on-site with
parade officials.

Dress will be creative design ... in red, white and blue.

Our main theme is Whistleblowers are Heroes - which we got approved through
the parade officials - is central to our public outreach for this issue.  We
will have some signs, etc ... if you wish to bring your own, please remember
we will need to get it by the censors.

If you arrive after registration, or prefer to be part of our solidarity
team, we will need volunteers to be handing out flyers, whistles and showing
support from the sidewalks - so even if you are running late PLEASE show up
- as there will be much to do and your support is very much a part of the
success for this action.

Thank you, everyone for being a part of this - it is going to be an
incredible day of fun and activism.  Look forward to seeing you all there.

Mark Lipman

escalatepe...@yahoo.com