The 3rd Annual Zeitgeist Media Festival
"Changing The World Through Socially Conscious Art"
Sunday, August 4th -  3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
At The Avalon - 1735 Vine Street, Hollywood
Doors Open at 2:00 PM
$30.00 Per Ticket - www.zeitgeistmediafestival.org
Featuring Live Music - Speakers - Comedy - Short Films - Performance Art -
Art Gallery
The event will feature Christina Tobin of Free & Equal, Violin Virtuoso Lili
Hadyn, RT's Abby Martin of 'Breaking the Set', 'Zeitgeist' Filmmaker and
recent Black Sabbath Video Director Peter Joseph; Emmy-Award Winning
Comedian Rick Overton, Savvy Spoken Word/Comedian IN Q, Famed Muralist Mear
One, Dazzling Performance Painter Norton Wisdom, World-Renowned Opera Singer
& Civil Rights Leader KB Solomon, 'Epic-Step' DJ Phenom The Siren,
Best-Selling Author of "The Game" & Contributor at Rolling Stone, New York
Times Neil Strauss, Counter-Culture Bands Hierosonic, (i am) isis, and
Lillians Rose & many more!

The 3rd Annual Zeitgeist Media Festival runs from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm and is
an all ages event. In addition to $30.00 per ticket, attendees are
encouraged to contribute a small canned/sealed food donation to support the
poverty stricken in Los Angeles in association with the LA Food Bank.

Tickets are very limited to this intimate event however this will be
supplemented by a Live,
Global Webcast, which will be posted on the global website:
www.zeitgeistmediafestival.org

Mission Statement:
"The Mission of The Zeitgeist Media Festival is to unify the world through
annual awareness events that bridge the difference between all nations,
races, classes, genders and creeds; to understand we all share the same
basic needs; to understand we are truly One Family sharing One Habitat and
that our world views and hence societal approaches should reflect this
foundational Global Perspective."

Recognizing the power of art and media to help change the world, the annual
"Zeitgeist Media Festival" (ZMF) bridges the artistic & activist communities
in the hope to inspire change. It recognizes that needed changes in the
structural/economic workings of society can only manifest in tandem with a
personal/social transformation of values in each of us. While intellectual
knowledge serves its role of showing the path, many in the world follow
their feelings and comforts - not new knowledge.

Art is considered the most powerful tool we have to bridge these levels of
awareness and inspire action for change. Keeping the gesture of the long
history of influential artistic creators whose vision have changed our world
for the better, The ZMF works to unify the world through this expression
with the basic ethos that we are one species sharing one planet and it is
time the world learns to work together for the betterment of all before it
is too late.

While started by the non-profit, social sustainability activist organization
The Zeitgeist Movement <http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/> , the ZMF is
open to any socially conscious group which wishes to express change and a
better, peaceful world through the power of art. Founded and curated by
Peter Joseph <http://peterjoseph.info/>  and a small team, the "Main Event"
each year takes place in Hollywood California. In 2011 it occurred at the
Music Box, while in 2012 it found a new home at the historic Avalon, where
it will re-occur in 2013

Contact: mediafesti...@thezeitgeistmovement.com