Several things I'd like to point out, starting with, you are not talking
about anything I was or have in the past been talking about.

I'm not a Pro Assad. I've stated this 4-5 times, I am ANTI WESTERN WAR
MONGERS IN SYRIA OR ELSEWHERE. I post because there is only one solution,
making acceptable, to these posts I keep responding to. You avoid all
discussion of that and alter what I said or ignore it completely.

Second, from the beginning your news has mirrored what the Corporate
Media, the propaganda arm of the West, has said, and have fought agasint
waiting periods till inspections could be done, you applauded the US
threats which made the UN cut short their investigations.

Speaking of Conspiracy theories, your support mirrors the same tactics
used to hold the Bush White House 911 Conspiracy theories in place, which
none of the pertinent points were proven, or turned out to be nothing more
then the fog of war so we could kill more innocent middle eastern
civilians their their government has done. The fight to stop all other
investigations other then what was handed to you by your central news
source, lends to this Conspiracy Theory, Western backed agenda support
appearance.

It's your support of the Western Agenda in these articles, as there are no
other solutions available by your articles, then Western Intervention,
that I protest so loudly and point out time and again.

What's mystified me is that in the past this seemed to be the opposite of
what you support. Your words that you want whats best for the Syrian
People, don't ring true when you then send articles that mirror only the
Western Propaganda and could have no other solution then Western
Intervention. Now I wonder about the rest of your stuff, I certainly can't
take it at face value either, not with the scores of times you alter what
I'm trying to point out, instead of going with the issues and facts I have
comments on as being irregular for the betterment of any peoples in the
world below the .01%.

Scott