Let's elucidate what is said in this article.

It says we know that a Veteran kills themselves every 65 minutes, 24 hours
a day, day in day out for the last 8 years.

But it also says that this is only 40% of the nations population
reporting, two of the largest, California and Texas do not release this
information.

IF, the figures are exactly the same in the other 60% of US population,
then we have 55 a day killing themselves after they have returned home,
then we are closer to one death each 26 minutes.

Think about what this cost is in US lives, this is 5 times as many
suicides by Veterans, then died in combat.

Our Homeland is also being shattered by those who feel they are being
patriotic, or simply want money for college, who wind up in wars we have
no business starting much less maintaining.

Those are things the Corporate Media, who gets a vast amount of it's
advertising money for payroll, from General Electric, Monsanto and Dow
(our regular bombs, and Chemical Weapons manufactures) whom owns most of
the household goods
you see advertised on TV.

Scott