Robert Reich's
"INEQUALITY FOR ALL"
www.inequalityforall.com

Opening Today - Friday, September 27th
At
The Landmark Theatre in West LA
10850 West Pico at Westwood Blvd, West Los Angeles
(10:20) 12:35 2:50 5:05 7:20 9:55
(310) 470-0492

Former U.S. Labor Secretary Robert Reich
In Person Tonight After the 7:20 PM Screening

Also Playing at
        The Hollywood Arclight Theatre
        6360 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028
        1:50 PM
<https://www.arclightcinemas.com/ticketing/purchase-options/?lid=1001&bid=23
1212>  - 2:55 PM
<https://www.arclightcinemas.com/ticketing/purchase-options/?lid=1001&bid=23
1223>  - 3:55 PM
<https://www.arclightcinemas.com/ticketing/purchase-options/?lid=1001&bid=23
1211>  - 5:55 PM
<https://www.arclightcinemas.com/ticketing/purchase-options/?lid=1001&bid=23
1210> -  7:55 PM
<https://www.arclightcinemas.com/ticketing/purchase-options/?lid=1001&bid=23
1209>  - 10:00 PM
<https://www.arclightcinemas.com/ticketing/purchase-options/?lid=1001&bid=23
1214>
        (323) 464-1478
        www.arclightcinemas.com/movie/inequality-for-all
In this timely and entertaining documentary, noted economic policy expert
Robert Reich takes on the enormous question of what has been happening to
our economy.
In the wake of the financial crisis and the recent rise of the Occupy
movement, the issue of income inequality has gained unprecedented public
awareness.
Over the last thirty years, the U.S. economy itself doubled. But these gains
went to a very few: the top 1% of earners now take in more than 20% of all
income-
three times what they did in 1970. While this level of inequality poses a
serious risk to all Americans, regardless of income level, much of the
rhetoric on this subject
has been fueled by anger and resentment from a frustrated middle class who
feel their birthright-the American Dream-has been taken away from them.
Enter our narrator
and guide, Robert Reich-best-selling author, professor at Harvard and
Berkeley, official in three administrations, including Secretary of Labor
under Bill Clinton. His voice
serves as the narrative thread of the film, providing a step-by-step
explanation of where we are now, how we got here and where we are headed if
we don't act soon.

www.inequalityforall.com