<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/1987/images/Banner%20Templates/CA.png>

Progressive Democrats of America Cordially
Invites You to Join Us for a Special Evening

  <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/1987/images/Nichols-McChesney-600x215.jpg>

Join Authors John Nichols & Robert McChesney

For an Intimate Book Signing & Conversation about Their Book

Dollarocracy: How the Money & Media Election Complex Is Destroying America

Sunday, October 20th, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
At the Home of Nina & Marc Mersen in Sherman Oaks
Address Provided Upon Registration

Join our HOST COMMITTEE - $100.00
Or Be a SPONSOR - $75.00
Or Be a SUPPORTER - $50.00
Or Attend as an ACTIVIST - $35.00

More info. / RSVP Click Here
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=5fmqEwlTV13TrsdDjY03IbcIEC194fxf>
   or Contact: fi...@pdamerica.org
<mailto:fi...@pdamerica.org?subject=Info%20%2F%20RSVP%20Dollarocracy%20Event>

John Nichols is one of The Nation's most prominent political commentators, and
Robert McChesney is a preeminent scholar of media issues, show how unbridled
campaign spending defines our politics. In Dollarocracy, they explain how
American democracy is declining as the range of debate is increasingly
controlled by big-money campaign contributions, wall-to-wall lobbying, and
media more inclined to repeat spin than to dig for the truth. We look forward
to seeing you there!

For Democracy Not Dollarocracy

Tim Carpenter & Conor Boylan Representing The PDA National Team

Host Committee (in Formation): Aris Anagnos, Cary Brown, Christina Coolidge,
Nick Donovan, Mary Fenstermacher, Lila Garrett, Wendy Gladwin, Mike Goldman,
Russell Greene, Leah Herzberg, Bill Hess, Karen Hinks, Mimi Kennedy, Nina
Merson, Shirley Monson, Sarah Nichols, Dr. Sota Omoigui, Ilene Proctor, Dorothy
Reik, Mervis Reissig, Lance Simmens, David Schneiderman, David Sonneborn, Dr.
Omoigui Sota, and Liz Warren

  <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/1987/images/PDAFooter7.png>