Sent: 10/11/2006 1:00:48 PM
Subject: [labradoodles] Ear size ???

I found this picture today .    This is a multi-gen  pup.    Look at the ears.    What is the "correct" ear length??    Mine have wonderful long floppy ears?
DO they get shorter with each generation.

If this is a picture from your website, I don't mean to critisize   I am devoted to this breed and want to do everything I can to improve each of my litters.   No offense is meant.

I didn't see ears mentioned in the breed standard.

Thanks
Kathie

www.SherrisPhotographics.photoreflect.com
www.pbase.com/sherri123