Hi.  I have a beautiful litter of F1B pups that will be ready to go home in about two weeks.  Most of them are already sold, but if you know someone who's looking for a quality labradoodle, then please come visit my website at http://www.labradoodledoo.com.  The mother has CKC papers and is an F1 from an AKC lab and an AKC poodle.  The father is an AKC poodle.   These are really high quality puppies, and are very cute (of course)...

    -Sandi

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs