"Wookie Noise" - that's perfect!  Boodles is 10 mos now and talks to people he knows & loves when they come to the door, after he eats while he does his happy dance on his bed, etc.  He loves to talk - just like his momma LOL!

:-) Kristan

Janet Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Molly, my 8-month-old labradoodle, has started to vocalize in the last
>month or so. It is not a bark or a growl, but something like a growling
>yawn.

Ah, we call that the "wookie noise." Amy makes it at times of great
joy or excitement, like when she sees someone she loves and hasn't
seen for a long time. Kay doesn't seem to make that sound, at least
not yet.

Janet

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs