I don't have a labradoodle, but am familiar with them because many are now
being trained as guide dogs.  Most that I know report that their dogs do talk
to them and are very vocal.
There was a story about a funeral where many blind people with there doodles
were attending and how the dogs all started "woooooing".  They said it
lightened up a very serious moment, LOL.
Some are reporting that their dogs are getting very barky and protective which
isn't cool if you're living in an apartment building and your dog barks at 3:00
in the morning because the guy upstairs is taking a shower.
But in the main, most are saying that once they have one their dog over, and I
guess this can be quite a task at times, they are the smartest dog they have
ever worked with.
Remember, the dog has been working with a trainer for 3 months or more and they
have to learn a whole new person.  Prior to that, they lived for a year with a
family that they learned to love, so the basic guide dog has some uprooting.
My goldador took forever to believe that I wasn't going to get rid of her.
Many are saying that they are a lot like the German Shepherd dog.
Just some thoughts, but, yes, they are talky.

-Cay-

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional