We have two puppies from Deni & Koby available and due to go home in
November.

Three puppies from Maleka & Koby ready to go home the end of December.

Atta Girl & Hershey Bar Kisses will have puppies with in the next
week with puppies going home in January, this litter is full.

All puppies are pure Australian Labradoodles and are chocolate!

If you are interested you can view them at
http://www.NobleVestalDoodles.com

Additional contact information is available on our website.

Thank you,

Kendra

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: