Lot's!

  contact me privately and I'll go over all the how's whys and what if's..not
an easy road and should be done right.

  What gen is your dog.....what are you wanting to  breed her too, poodle or
aussie, has she been health tested and do you have breeding rights to her?
Pedigree? Conformation ?

  Lot's to think about.......cost is huge initially, most don't think about the
big picture....

  Carol/scl

  www.southerncharmlabradoodles.com

lecostley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi, I am new to this group and would like to find info and a stud for
breeding my labradoodle Tess. We have had her for 3 years and she is
the BEST dog! We'd like to share the joy of owning a labradoodle with
others and keep a puppy for ourselves. We live in the FL panhandle.
Anyone have any ideas?