I started breeding Labradoodles 4 yrs ago and after researching and
going to breeders and looking at the beautiful dogs I had many
questions about the F1b's. It appeared to me that taking a first gen
doodle back to a Poodle you would be enhancing the Poodle part and
loosing the Lab part, more of a mix 25% to 75%. I kept back a
beautiful Chocolate female from my first litter going by her coat
appearance and then a couple of years down the road I kept back a
quality male. As they matured their coats were whispy with waves and
some curl but both ended with non shedding coats, this pair I started
breeding together and they produce some of the most adorable pups
that have also been very reliable to be very very low to completely
non shedding with very dense wavey to curly coats. I feel this is a
true second generation pup still having the 50/50 mix. Just felt that
back crossing a first to the Poodle one might as well get a Poodle.
Sharon
--- In labradoodles@yahoogroups.com, Carol Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You don't see many breeders doing F1 to F1 how did the coats come
out?  Usually its back to a poodle for an F1b then F1b to F1b or
multigen.  Occationally you will see a Aussie mulitgen back to an F1
with a great coat........I see the Aussie breeders going back to
F1b's more so or anther Aussie.....

>   Just courious.........
>
>   thanks,
>
>   Carol
>
> Sharon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           www.mywhatadoodle.com
> I have a new litter of F2's , both parents are F1's and both are
non
> shedders. Please take a look at my website to see them and the
other
> avail F1's..Let me know if you have any questions.
> Thanks Sharon "Dawgma"

>  Get your own web address.
>  Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: