now what do you do with this spray? and yes off means off /get down and down
means laydown. I read that in a book. it does work well. just need to make
everyone know the difference.
steff

buttafamily5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  I'm
anxious to hear people's tips on this as well -- as this is
 Dempsey's latest "thing". His training is going well also, but his new
 thing is jumping. Just when we get one thing corrected, another crops
 up! He is only 4 months old. We start "basic training" classes on Monday.
 One thing that we do have success with is the spray bottle with
 vinegar and water. He hates it, so all we have to do is pick it up and
 say "off!" and he calms down. We have read that we should say "off!"
 instead of "down", as "down" should be used when you want them to lie
 down in the submissive position (yet another thing we need to
 master!).He has also taken to nipping at our heels as we go upstairs
 (where he is not allowed), which really hurts and must stop!

 Donna

 --- In labradoodles@yahoogroups.com, "tricialynch77"
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Hi I have a 7 month old F1 Labradoodle called Harvey. His training is
 > going okay at the moment apart from jumping up on people in the house
 > and outside as well.When he is in the house we try lifting our knee to
 > his chest which eventually stops him.But when he is outside and off the
 > lead he will jump up on anyone wether it be a toddler or an adult,which
 > can be frightening for them as you can imagine.Also if anyone comes
 > into the house he jumps all over them. Can anyone give me advice on how
 > to stop this please.

STEFFANIE BILLITIER
  Rochester NY 14606
   mom to 4 sphynx cats