Seems odd to me that you in Britain are reenacting American history and over
here the SCA are doing reenactments loosely based on European history.  I
guess whatever appeals works.  Kind of like lace where we all have our own
favorite type of lace.
Janice

Janice Blair
Murrieta, CA, 60 miles north of