Sending Cooling thoughts and wishes for our European lacers!
You have out done the heat here by far. It's "only 85 F. with a heat index of
87 F." Not you 100 F by far. Blessings and many cooling thoughts to you all.

We have a swimming pool and I have an 11 month old miniature black poodle
named Pumpkin. In take Pumpkin swimming with us. He has his own extra small
bright orange life vest that has arm holes for the front legs then zips up the
back. I am not really sure he really likes swimming all that much but at least
it cools him off. He can swims across the pool to hubby but then swims very
fast across the pool towards me. Hubby says Pumpkin like me better (he really
does as he Still growls at hubby sometimes when hubby walks into the room).
That is why his name is Sir Pumpkin, Queen's Champion, Knight in Black Fur.
 I am in a historical re creation (SCA.ORG if anyone is interested in seeing
what it is all about - it IS a world wide group) and it's a family joke as I
am the only one who "plays" . They say I am "the Queen".
On the front door there is a sign that says, "A man's home is his
castle....Until The Queen Arrives" and in the kitchen another that says "The
Queen Does Not Cook" and and in the bedroom a blanket that says "It's Good to
Be QUEEN!".
I have a very loving and playful hubby who supports me in my various
addictions of lace making, spinning weaving and sewing for my SCA (Society for
Creative Anachronism  - the historical re creation group).
Enough silliness in this heat, mild though it is compared to our friends.
Cooling thoughts, drink plenty of water - remember HYDRATE or DIE ! Don't want
anyone to get sick from the heat that you are not accustomed to.
Ysandra

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]