With MIL having just gone into a residential home  costing around 450 pounds
(700 dollars) per week (Alzheimer's doesn't qualify for a nursing home which
is more like 600 hundred pounds [1000 dollars]), this rings true for me:

"With the average cost for a Nursing Home per day reaching $188.00,
there is a better way when we get old & feeble.

I have ascertained that I can get a nice room at the Holiday Inn
for around $65.00...that leaves $123.00 a day for beer, food (room
service), laundry, gratuities and special TV movies. They have a
swimming pool, a workout room, a lounge, washer, dryer, etc. Most
have free toothpaste and razors, and all have free shampoo and
soap."

That could solve my problem when the times comes because there's no way I
want to "sing-a-long-a-max" (group singing to old time songs) or play bingo.

Jean in Poole

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]