Dear Secret Pal

Your parcel arrived today, we had a quiet but enjoyable Christmas and my DH
and I are looking forward to the coming year and the various lace events
that we plan to attend.
I was intrigued with the Batavia bobbins when I first opened the parcel and
then memory kicked in and I remembered the stamp issued in Australia some
years ago picturing the bobbins,  and an article I have about them. They are
really wonderful and just the right size for adding to my collection of
travel bobbins - thank you so very much. I shall have a good read and study
of the article tomorrow - when I don't have to focus on teaching lace
classes, which I do Monday - Wednesday.
I'm also enjoying the selection of cards that you have been sending, the
Beds hanky corner is very pretty, and they will be added to my album.
What a wonderful way to start the week (well almost the beginning of the
week) I'm really chuffed with the wonderful goodies you've sent for me.
Wishing you the very best for the New Year
Nicky   in Suffolk