I, too, watched that programme, Helene. It was, as you said, Fascinating!
though I think they said that it was Henry VII's father - Edward ?IV? who
was illegitimate.   He would have been an 11 month baby if he was "legal"!

As to the drought - well, here in Melbourne we have had a few showers -
nothing much, though. They were predicting snow up in the mountains -
Noelene's way.  Stay warm, Noelene!!

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, where it is cold and damp!