Noelene, it's nothing to do with the wonderful building of your house - its
your climate....too darn cold for anything to live down there!!!!

For the rest of the world - I've just seen on the evening news that the
overnight temperature in Cooma last night was minus 9 degrees celsius!!!!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com