Hi everyone

This is to go with the other sites around the world. I discovered there is
a webcam in the village of Sooke and a couple near the harbour - I live 15
miles east of it, in the wilderness. Unfortunately I can't view the
webcam, not having the right software - so I hope it looks as good as it
does out my window - the weather is embarassingly spring-like!

http://www.sookenet.com/sooke.shtml

and note that the 'oo' sound is pronounced long as in flute, and no 'e'
(though we would pronounce the website SookieNet <g>)

Malvary wrote:
> Can't wait to leave the ice and snow to enjoy spring in England.
> Malvary in Ottawa (Canada's capital) where the temperature is supposed
to go up over 0c again today

We are in the same country, and it will be about 16 degrees here today -
if I had more wherewithal I would invite y'all out here for a winter
escape ;)

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)