My thanks to everyone who responded to my original query about the
lace postcard - the problem is now resolved with my buyer and she has
left me good Feedback at eBay :)

Have also taken note of suggestions on how to change my wording in
future listings so that this problem [hopefully] doesn't arise again.

Regards,  Ann McClean
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thought for the Day:
     Those who say it cannot be done....
          ..... should not interrupt the person doing it.

----- Original Message ----- Subject: Postcard or actual lace?

 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8196114216

 Am I selling a postcard or a piece of lace?

 Having just sold one of these postcards, the buyer is most indignant that
 she didn't receive an actual piece of Downton lace!