Is anyone good at interpreting dreams? I had the oddest one I've ever had last night (not the most scary or the most wierd, but odd):

Baby birds, still blind and without feathers, but able to walk, were in queue on the roof of a two storey house and were jumping off one at a time. I was on the ground underneath trying to catch them before they splatted on the concrete path below. I caught about two thirds of them, put them,put them on the ground, and they ran off into long grass.

Hadn't seen anything in real life or on TV even remoted connected with anything like that, and I'm perfectly happy in all respects.

I do have odd dreams from time to time, but this is the oddest.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK