If you're including half-Dutch lacemakers, then Lancaster, Ohio is where I'm hanging out. My mother is Dutch (born & raised in Den Haag), and my father was an American from Texas. And they met and married in Rome, Italy, which is where my mother assures me my existence began.

Agnes Boddington wrote:
OK, so where else in the world are we Dutch lace makers hanging out?
I was born not that far from where Anneke lives: Brunssum near Heerlen.
Married an Englishman and moved to UK; rest of family all in the Netherlands, quite a few still in the south of Limburg. So "groetjes" to all my fellow Dutch lace makers from a foggy and cold East England.
Agnes Boddington