From: Tamara P Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace-chat] :) Fwd: At last - a candidate we can trust!
To: "Chat Arachne" <lace-chat@arachne.com>
Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 8:43 PM

Got this from a friend and kept it as is but, since it's interactive,
you may find someone more suitable as a replacement to send to *your*
friends... :)

> From: C. B.

*New Presidential Candidate... It's someone we know!*

Hi, T!

There's an effort to elect an unknown random person as President... and
it's someone we know! Watch this online video about the surprising new
nominee:

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=Ubnbsb&altl=Evwbmm

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/