I needed to 'phone British Gas a couple of days ago and had to speak my postcode which was recognised and then a question with a 'yes' or 'no' answer which it didn't recognise. I ended up shouting down the phone even though I knew it was only a machine at the other end! That's a British-English-Kent accent talking to a robot connected to a British company with its HQ in south east England.

Brenda