Allison wrote: "I managed to get some Tipp-ex (correction fluid) on my trousers yesterday and am wondering whether it is possible to get it off without ruining my trousers."

I don't know off hand, but might suggest that you put some Tipp-ex on to a couple of different pieces of fabric and then try with just washing, stain removal product, nail polish remover, paint remover etc. If you use a very coloured piece of fabric you would be able to tell if what you use takes the colour out of the fabric.

If none of those work, there is also a Tipp-ex thinner which can be used to thin the stuff in the bottle if/when it gets too thick. That might work it could be dabbed on the offending piece but you would need to test it too.

Malvary in Ottawa