On Sep 23, 2010, at 4:16 AM, martina.dewi...@web.de wrote:

> Hello Tamara,
>
> nice to hear from you again. What are into at the moment?
> I am very busy, but that has become normal here.

Knocking on wood, nothing has changed much here, either :) I'm looking forward
to "retirement" as the Bobbin Lace Editor of the IOLI Bulletin (IOLI is US
equivalent of a national lace guild) and some more free time. And I've been
volunteering quite a bit at the local Free Clinic; with the economy in the
toilet, more and more people need care and can't afford it. I have no medical
skills to offer, so I sterilise the instruments, develop the x-rays etc. That
allows the people who *do* have the medical skills to use them, instead of
wasting their time on something any monkey can do.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/