The only thing I can think of would be to find out the standard dilution values
for concentrate to orange juice (4 parts water to 1 part concentrate), buy some
orange juice made with concentrate and reduce to the correct volume by boiling
off the extra water the way you'd make a reduction sauce from wine or if the
recipe call for water aswell reducing the water accordingly