As I was born and bred in the Netherlands, I did not recognize much of what was said about my year of birth. Some of the film titles and tv programmes rang a bell, but not until much later than was said.
Obviously knew most of the historic facts from school and college.
We did not have a TV till 1964, and had to give up the family subscription to the "Donald Duck" magazine to pay for the license.
Agnes Boddigton - Elloughton UK

that was very strange, interesting, but the song they mentioned for the year I was 15, was the song my DH and I danced to and got to know each other to on our first date:-). 6 minutes of music, LOL.
Sue T

Year of your birth
<<http://www.whathappenedinmybirthyear.com/>http://www.whathappenedinmybirthyear.com/>
 David in Ballarat