I'm not on Lace, so have missed the rest of this thread - but I can almost sit on my hair now. It used to stop growing when it hit my bra-band, but the grey hair seems to be less fragile...

I'd had it fairly long as a teenager, but cut it after my first child was born because the new hair coming in wouldn't stay neatly in place.