From: Karen Zammit Manduca <kaza...@melita.com>
To: hottleco <hottl...@neo.rr.com>; lace <l...@arachne.com>
Sent: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 10:15
Subject: RE: [lace] knitty gritty, bone weaver's song, lace instruction &
postcards

"I've also discovered another reason why the USPS (postal service) is
broke--no
ne has postal rates a!
s low as the US."  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA

'm sure you are joking Susan! I purchase things over the internet all the time
s here in our tiny Malta too many craft things, lace threads, books etc are
imply unavailable due to the size of the market - and I have been doing this
or quite a few years now. I barely go out to look for something I may need as
y first reaction is to "consult" my computer.
nfortunately, if at all possible, I avoid buying things from Australia or the
SA because of the hideous postal rates! I get them from there only if it is a
ast resort. Likewise I avoid Italy and Spain - Spain because of the language
arrier and Italy because the postal service has quite a bad reputation.
he UK and other European countries come first on the list.
Karen in Malta

-
o unsubscribe send email to majord...@arachne.com containing the line:
nsubscribe lace y...@address.here. For help, write to
rachne.modera...@gmail.com. Photo site:
ttp://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003