TO ALL,
Our nephew is studying about travel in the US and around the World in school.
He sent us a Travel Log from his class and is asking for post cards from
around the World.  So, thought I would send to you to ask that either you
and/or your friends might want to participate and send him a post card and
write in his journal.  I do not have the journal book, as my husband's sister
(his Grandmother) is sending it on to family in her area.
We thought the best way would be for us to just send the first two pages and a
blank journal page which he can reinsert in his journal once he gets the
entire journal book back.
So, if you and your friends would be interested please send the card  and your
journal entry to him at his school classroom in Pennsylvania. The address is
listed on the attached pages.
Thanks
Sallie in Wyoming