On May 2, 2011, the Copenhagen Philharmonic amazed commuters at the Copenhagen Central Train Station, as they created a kind of orchestral "flash mob" – performing Ravel's famed Bolero, with the musicians gradually assembling in place as the work progresses. The video – which shows not only the assembling orchestra, but also the delighted faces of the commuters – has generated overwhelming interest, and indeed has exceeded the orchestra’s expectations.

http://www.classicalarchives.com/feature/dont_miss_this.html

Regards,  Ann McClean
in Kerry, Mid-Wales, U.K.
CAWTHORN, SCOTT,  PALMER & DeSILVA PALMER  Family History Pages:
http://www.annmcclean.co.uk/
CAWTHORN, SCOTT, RUSSELL, PALMER & SCALES Family photos on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anniemcc/