Hello all,

Sorry for the late notice to this group-I forgot to email you. Yes you can send me nasty grams for a day for that.

I am organizing the annual lace exchange with Jenny Brandis's help this year. Sign up time is short this year due to a late start. If interested in participating please email me with your name, address, how many cards you are going to make, and where you want your partner to be from (or not from).

I will try to meet everyone's preferences to the best of my ability. Sign ups are open until October 31st. I will match up everyone and send out notices no later than November 2nd. Please try to have your lace completed and in the mail to your partner no later than December 5th.

Remember to acknowledge when you receive your gift card and send a picture of it to Jenny Brandis for archiving.

The more we have sign up the more fun it will be.
Thank you all,

Amber Lackey
Forest, VA, USA