Tamara, thank you for the kind words about my pattern.  My copy had only
just arrived before I saw your post and I had only flipped through it.
I saw Ken's pattern and wondered if it was in color anywhere as I
remember the yellow in it from the convention competition last year.  I
turned the magazine over and was surprised to see my tulip, it had been
covered in the plastic envelope by the renewal form.  I did find Ken's
pattern on the inside front cover though and last night I enjoyed
reading Devon's piece about the embroidery factory.  I still have other
sections to read, thanks to Debra for a nice job again.
Janice

--
Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA