My Lace magazine has arrived and, Oh! I know its silly but I'm so chuffed.

The first "tag" of the lace census is pictured and its *my* design!

(well, half of it anyway)

This was my first ever Milanese design, and the first ever piece of
Milanese that I made. I know it has been around some time ("Lily", Read &
Kincaid no 1), but its so nice to think that the design is still liked.

Thank you, Marie Kell, for using it and putting it into the Lace Census.

Now, if I can only get on with my tag. I've 3 new designs to try out, but
2.75y toddler wants to paint. Sigh.

Jane

Ms Jane Read
Southampton Oceanography Centre, Empress Dock, Southampton, SO14 3ZH, U.K.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  tel: 02380-596432
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]