I have been corresponding with Brian in Australia.  He has shown interest
in a box of antique bobbins I have owned for years.  There are 71 of my
bobbins on display at

 http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/hildbrnd/lace/

for those of you interested in seeing these bobbins.  My daughter has set
up the web site she is a computer science student hare at the university.

Lengthy intro but I would be interested in finding a copy of
"Success to the lace pillow" by Christine and David Springett as
recommended by Brian.

Thank-you in advance to anyone who knows of a copy for sale. I am in
Canada so that would be preferable but not necessary.

Johanna