If anyone knows of a web site with the backpack pillow on it I would be interested in having a look. Jane mentioned having 22 pair of bobbins on it so how wide is the roller? Does it have a firm working apron or is it geared more for European "hands up" work rather than "hands down"? My DH seems to be given backpacks every time he attends conferences these days and I am wondering if I could somehow cut one up. Think he will notice one missing? ;-)
Janice