On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 09:38 AM, Esther Perry wrote:

Once in a while the name Orvus pops up, as a cleaning agent for lace.
I just did a search on Google, and only got Orvus WAPaste as a janitorial supply,
and Orvus as a dog or horse shampoo!
Are these all the same product?

Yep- it's the same stuff. I buy Orvus by the gallon jug at the tack/feed shop. I use it in large quantities to wash wool (I'm a spinner/weaver), but also use it to wash quilts and lace.

Katrina