From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jean Barrett
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 9:58 AM
To: watson
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [lace] Kortelahti Pattern- how can I get it to lay flat?

Good morning,
I am not sure which this pattern is, but some of Eeva Liisa's patterns
can be quite big when you make the pricking into a complete circle.
Will it fit your pillow? Without coming to within a couple of inches of
the edge that is? It might make more comfortable working to just make a
couple of copies of the pricking and settle for moving your bobbins up
the pricking  a couple of times. It takes a bit of time and care but
set against a possible difficult and cramped working angle it could be
the lesser if two evils.
Jean in Cleveland U.K.