Hi Rose-Marie,
The nice thing about Eeva-Liisa's patterns is that they work. You might have to do a bit of puzzling at times but generally speaking all the information you need is right there on the pricking. One exception to that is on the Good Shepherd picture where there is a special diagram to explain how to get 'wooly' sheep. I have worked that one and it turned out well. I agree with the person who said that you need a large pillow, (flat). These are big patterns.
Jean in Cleveland U.K.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]