I had not been to the Advent calendar for a few days and when I just now went, I
thought I was having a problem opening the later pages but it was my dislexia kicking
in, I was reading the date numbers wrongly, trying to open the doors below the numbers
instead of above.  BTW, don't forget to check out the competition and also note that
you can get copies of the prickings for days 3, 5 and 11 so far.
http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/

Janice Blair