In a message dated 1/8/2004 11:34:28 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
I know that one Arachnean - April - has a booklet of prickings - I have her
catalog. Usual disclaimer.
I have both of April's(April Lind) booklets and they are wonderful.  I worked
every pattern in the first booklet many times. I have the second booklet but
have been making yardage.  They are very pretty, and are quick one day gifts
to make.  Usual disclaimer, but I am a very happy customer,
Christine
Lone Star Lacers
Katy, TX