You were right Adele. The book was published in 1999 hence the price of $2.99 instead
of $16.95.  I thought Lacefairy was around then but maybe Lori started the web page
after they went to press.
Janice Blair

Adele Shaak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Janice:

Check when it was published and if it's been updated. I rather think
this book is about 6 years old, which might explain the absence of the
Lacefairy. (I could be wrong, of course - this could be a totally
different book, but it sounds like one I reviewed for my embroiderer's
guild newsletter a long time ago.)

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)