On 25 Mar 2004, at 19:20, rick &sharon wrote:

I must know...what thread was Miriam using to do colour in her
Honiton? :) I've always thought honiton screams for very subtle
colouring..is there coloured thread out there that is fine enough? If there
is, I wants it!:)

The finest coloured cootn thread I know of is Tanne/Cotona 80 - same thickness as Egyptian gassed
80/2. If you want colour in finer than that it would have to be silk. Piper's Fine Twisted silk comes in colours and compares to Egyptian Gassed 140/2

Brenda
http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/