Hi everyone

I have updated the Canadian Lacemaker Gazette webs - on the main page
there is a link to a 'garage sale' of back issues - first come first
served - and a link to a pdf version of the bobbin inventory (in English -
la version francais, toute suite).

I should point out that the inventory page is meant to be 3-hole punched
to put in a binder.  The original CLG bobbin inventory pages were
formatted 'landscape' and the bobbin picture space would be placed
alongside the table, rather than below it. When I tried to transpose it to
the web, I had to make it 'portrait' (etc. etc.) but I personally prefer
it that way. If anyone wants the Word doc to play around with let me know.

cheers
Bev

editor
Canadian Lacemaker Gazette