[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I just stand on the landing and let the skein dangle over the
> bannister.  I use two pieces of card, on in each hand and wind one
> stand (or however many strands I want) onto one card and the rest onto
> the other card
>
> Brenda
> http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/

You see, I was going to say I can't do that as I now live in a flat then I
thought, but I live in a second floor flat that has 3 flights of stairs up to
the door and I realised that I now have one heck of a way to dangle the skein
over the banister .... but then I thought how I'll be doing this in public with
the neighbours watching - now how do I explain that!!

Well, if they think I'm completely bonkers they will at least keep away from
me!

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm blogging now - see what it's all about